Welcome to FairlyCertainIt's a simple A/B Split testing library for ASP.NET. It lets you test website changes against each other so that you'll sell more stuff and make more money.
FairlyCertain is an A/B Testing library that you can drop straight in to any existing ASP.NET (or ASP.NET MVC) project and immediately start testing website changes.
It's essentially a port of ABingo for Rails, so it shares many of the same benefits.
Things you care about as a marketer
- Lets you test website changes against each other.
- Lets you measure any event as a conversion.
- Shows you statistics for each alternative, including a determination of whether a given result is statistically significant.
- Makes you money by giving you measurable feedback on changes that affect your users' behavior.
Things you care about as a developer
- Lets you implement tests from your IDE, usually with a single line of code.
- Doesn't mangle your html or force you to send irrelevant content to the client.
- Doesn't request any resources from a 3rd party, or otherwise slow down your site.
- Doesn't intrude on your database. Most things are stored in the user's browser, with some basic statistics kept in a local file.
- Has no external dependencies, so it pretty much drops straight into your project.
- Doesn't rely on a silly graphical editor to make changes, so you have complete control over how tests are implemented.